Version: 1.0, March 23, 2007
The following provisions shall apply to the visitor/user when using this website:
- All information on this website is part of the intellectual property rights of CadoMotus Skating BV (hereinafter: "CMS"), unless the laws and/or international regulations or treaties to which the Netherlands or the country of the visitor to this website is a party provide otherwise. Information, products and/or services which are furnished through this website may not reproduced, stored in a computerized database or published in any form or in any manner, whether electronically, mechanically, as photocopies or otherwise, without CMS's prior written permission.
- This website shall treat information provided by the user as confidential (see also the Privacy Statement, accessible through the link on the homepage). Data which the user furnishes to CMS in connection with registration and/or orders or otherwise may be included in a personal data register within the meaning of the applicable laws and/or international regulations or treaties to which the Netherlands or the country of the visitor to this website is a party. Insofar as the user discovers that data concerning him is incorrect, he shall immediately modify this or inform CMS of this.
- CMS and authors and/or designers of the information, products and/or services furnished or offered through this website shall not in any way be liable for any errors or gaps in this regard or for the utilization thereof by the user or for the accessibility or non-accessibility thereof.
- CMS's total liability for any breaches of performance shall - subject to the foregoing - be limited at all times to compensation of direct damage, up to at most an amount equal to the price stipulated for such performance.
- Access to this website shall be granted strictly on a personal basis. A log-in name, password and/or other means of access and/or identification may only be used by the natural person who registered this initially and only for his personal use of this website, even if this person is representing or acting on behalf of a legal entity.
- The visitor/user of this website may not use the information, products or services offered through this website in such a manner that this results or may result in any form of utilization - whether commercial or not - of that information or those products or services or any portion thereof by the visitor/user or a third party without having received CMS's express, written permission.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to use of information, products and/or services offered through this website, even if these are accessible at no charge.
- If you visit or use this website or place an order, you must under these Terms and Conditions NOT:
- CMS reserves the right to prohibit visitors/users from using or continuing to use this website if, in CMS's opinion, the visitors/users concerned act contrary in any way to these General Terms and Conditions of Use or the other policy and other rules and/or other terms and conditions of CMS, without prejudice to CMS's right to take additional legal measures against you and to seek compensation.
- If CMS has reason to assume that visitors/users are in any way infringing its intellectual property or other rights, it shall be entitled to furnish the data of the visitors/users concerned, including their e-mail addresses, to third parties.
- With regard to information, products and/or services of CadoMotus Skating B.V. (and, if applicable, its group companies), CadoMotus Skating B.V.'s General Terms and Conditions (see the link concerned elsewhere on the relevant and applicable pages) shall also apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of a conflict, CadoMotus SkatingB.V.'s General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
a. act contrary to any laws or our rules and policy concerning prohibited content;
b. provide incorrect or misleading information;
c. act contrary to any third-party rights;
d. disseminate messages which contain spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes or disseminate viruses or other technology which may harm CMS or the interests or property of those using this website;
e. unreasonably burden this website's infrastructure or interfere with the proper operation of this website;
f. copy, adapt or disseminate any content or personal data of third parties;
g. gather or otherwise compile information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their permission;
h. circumvent measures instituted to prevent or limit access to this website.